Friday, October 31, 2008

Day 4, 10/30/08

Glasses of "lemonade" consumed: 9

Length of time to drink quart of saltwater: 3 minutes

Length of time between completion of salt water consumption and 1st trip to the bathroom: 6 minutes

Number of bowel movements: 5

Number of random objects expelled during said bowel movements: still nothing

Weight lost since previous day: 0.4

Total weight lost: 5.4 lbs.


Nothing too exciting today. I had a few cravings for food but no real thoughts of eating it because I'm just not hungry. Maybe the most important thing I'll take away from this is how to eat normal portions. I'm not usually a 3 meals a day type of person because I can't eat that much food. However, when I do eat I tend to eat more than comfortably fits in my stomach. I'll continue to eat once my hunger is satiated because I enjoy the taste of food so much. I also eat so quickly much of the time that my stomach is full before my brain knows it, thus the over consumption.

We'll see if I can make it through Halloween without an Almond Joy sneaking its way into my mouth.

No comments: