Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day 7, 11/02/08

Glasses of "lemonade" consumed: 7

Length of time to drink quart of saltwater: 7 minutes

Length of time between completion of salt water consumption and 1st trip to the bathroom: 30 minutes

Number of bowel movements: 5

Number of random objects expelled during said bowel movements: :(

Weight lost since previous day: 0.0

Total weight lost: 6.2 lbs.


Another average day. I got to wake up in the middle of the night to the senna tea telling me it was time to go and it was right. I'm guessing that's why the saltwater took a little longer to kick in.

The weight loss definitely seems to have slowed. I'll have to see how the last few days go. I might drink a serving of lemonade less if I'm not hungry to see if that helps.

Only 3 more days left, so I guess I'm on the homestretch. However, real meals probably won't start until next Monday. Before then it will be fresh juice, vegetable and chicken broth, and raw fruits and vegetables. I'm still planning my first meal back on the food wagon.

1 comment:

G-Metal, Coco, Angel Face and Bunny said...

I hope your first real meal is the "man" donut from voodoo donuts....