Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 8, 11/03/04

Glasses of "lemonade" consumed: 7

Length of time to drink quart of saltwater: 8 minutes

Length of time between completion of salt water consumption and 1st trip to the bathroom: 8 minutes

Number of bowel movements: 6

Number of random objects expelled during said bowel movements: :(

Weight lost since previous day: 1.6 lbs

Total weight lost: 7.8 lbs


Another relatively easy day. Hunger was really never present. The weight loss is back. I don't know if it's because I've cut my lemonade consumption by one serving or because I started doing some exercises a few days ago. Probably the latter is helping me burn extra calories and speeding up the process.

Got to wake up early again to a slightly cramped stomach but at least there were some solids there. I wonder how long of a cleanse it would take in order for there to be no more crap coming out. The guy who wrote the book said he did one for 45 days. Hey, I'm 18% of the way to the length of his cleanse, so I should just keep going. It'll be nothing. I'd probably lose a girlfriend though.

Only 2 days left.

No comments: